Thursday 9 July 2015

First step towards beauty




Hey beauties!
Welcome to Simply Beautiful, the site that’s all about loving your best accessory: your Simplicity.

Well basically, I've been considering starting a beauty blog for quite a while now as I'm absolutely in love with other beauty blogs. Now, I am going to make you lot aware that I am not a professional in any of the beauty areas, just a girl who really enjoys natural and light make-up, skincare and hair-care! This blog will mostly consist of reviews of my favorite day to day beauty products and occasionally tips and tricks of skin care and hair care by natural products. I am considering including YouTube videos and tutorials but at the later stage. Most likely there may be a few odd posts of interesting days out and such, but this is pretty much my first time blogging - ever! So I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Till now I have been a keen follower of beauty blogs and YouTube tutorials but I realized one thing that for a girl like me who is not a professional or very much comfortable with using various make up products like foundations, concealer, rose and bla bla bla!!!!Since I would like my readers to know me better I will confess few things. Ahem Ahem!!! I did my upperlips and eyebrows at the age of 21...Ahaa!!! Can you believe this…Today I am writing a blog. But hey!!!hey!!!  Don’t start assuming I must say I have changed my looks 360 degrees (below you can see the difference in my looks) I am a lazy fellow, I will never go to a salon for my waxing or upperlips or spend  5 hours and lots of money for spa…So, here I am with affordable yet effective and shortcut ways to achieve the same results at home.
So back to the point, after realizing the need to a blog which is dedicated to the girls like me who is not much aware of makeup tricks. We often feel very conscious or little inferior when we see a lady with full on makeup and just wish to look like her. Trust me girls you don’t have to do those heavy makeup and expensive salon treatments to look good, just follow this blog which will give you small and affordable steps which turn  you into a diva with a touch of simplicity!!!
I will start from the scratch to help all my readers with the most basic and common steps

As I had promised my readers...below you can see my two pics ..one 4 years old and other the recent one..
Waiting to hear from you all....

4 years old pic
Recent pic


















Will soon be back with my next post.
Till then stay happy and look beautiful......

No comments:

Post a Comment